Full-time with benefits
Relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
Rocky Mount, VA
ARE YOU UNDER APPRECIATED AT YOUR CURRENT HVAC EMPLOYER? LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? NEED MORE MONEY? LET'S TALK!
WE ARE HIRING TWO HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS FOR THE ROCKY MOUNT, VA LOCATION.
Requirements for our HVAC Service Tech - Only apply for this full-time position of HVAC Service Technician if you can meet the following:
• Clean background check.
• Acceptable driving record.
• Able to lift heavy equipment.
• Have current EPA Certification.
• Will accept pre-employment and random drug testing.
• Have a good balance between having fun and professionalism.
• 3-5 years minimum residential HVAC service and repair experience.
• Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
• Able to work in the heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Here's what you'd be doing and your responsibilities of our HVAC Service Tech if you work for Wisler Plumbing and Air:
• Familiar with all aspects of residential HVAC
• Service and repair of HVAC equipment, as well as accessories, following company requirements and manufacturing specifications.
• Proficient in refrigeration circuitry, including troubleshooting, evacuation, charging, and brazing.
• Proficient in low voltage & high voltage controls and wiring.
• Proficient in recovering/reclamation of refrigerants according to HVAC/R industry standards and best practices.
• Ability to perform startups, tests, balance, and complete diagnostics (e.g., calculate and measure CFM) as well as static pressures.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics, wiring diagrams, plan sets, and sequence of operations to ensure proper installation and operation of equipment.
• Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
• Ability to plan projects, including material requests and scope of work verification.
• Ability to follow detailed work instructions and collaborate in refining those instructions to standardize work quality.
I bet you're looking for what's in it for you other than a new place to live and a great career. Here's what Wisler Plumbing and Air can offer beyond a new family for a HVAC Service Tech:
• 401k with company match.
• Chaplain service available to all employees.
• Paid time off, life insurance, six paid holidays.
• 90% employer-paid employee health plan coverage.
• Competitive wages with incentives for increased growth.
• Continual training to improve competency and experience level.
• Daily hot breakfast for employees (no, really, just ask what we had this morning).
• Employer-paid Urgent Care medical service for you & your family in your home (no more going to doctor offices).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
$20-$30 per Employment Type: Full-Time