Wisler Plumbing & Air is now offering opportunities for apprenticeships. Get paid to learn!
We have one opening for an apprentice in water treatment.
Our apprentices are full-time employees with a very generous compensation/benefits package.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and increased experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
Requirements for Apprentice
• A demonstrated interest in the residential plumbing
• Effective and professional communication skills
• Acceptable driving record - must have 3 years of driving experience
• Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
• Pre-employment and random drug testing
Knowledge and Experience - What You'll Learn*
• Water softening and filtration systems
• Tank type water heaters
• Plumbing fixture replacement and repair
• Leak location and repair
*Depending upon your areas of interest
• Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others
• Able to lift heavy equipment (at least 50 pounds), climb stairs, sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Able to work in heat or cold and observe proper safety precautions
$15-$18 per HOUR Employment Type: Full-Time