Wisler Plumbing and Air is currently looking for Drain Technicians.
Full-time with benefits
Rocky Mount, VA
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
Do you want to work in an environment that feels and acts like a family? From home cooked breakfast every morning, to shooting hoops and having lunch together. We value the sense of community and belonging. The employees of Wisler Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Wisler Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plans are very competitive including 90% paid employee health insurance, 3% Matching IRA Contribution, paid time off after 90 days, six paid holidays and a continuing education reimbursement plan. We provide training and development to ensure your success.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
• Cleaning drains using hand tools, machines, jetters and cameras.
• Inspecting drain systems to locate clogs or leaks, using cameras and listening devices such as stethoscopes to pinpoint the problem spots.
• Installing new pipes, drainage systems and minor repairs according to design specifications.
• Diagnosing problems with drainage systems and identifying solutions to resolve them.
• Writing estimates for repairs and replacements for homeowners.
• Communicating with clarity to the homeowner what the issues and options are to resolve the problems.
• A minimum of two years (2) of experience in drains and sewer lines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of residential plumbing.
• Effective and professional communication skills
• Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
• Clean driving record - no more than 1 moving violation in 3 years (no reckless/dui).
• Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
• Pre-employment and random drug testing
Knowledge and Experience We Need
• Video inspection of drain lines
• Sewer cleaning, repair, and replacement
• Leak location and repair
• Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others
• Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets.
• Able to bend, kneel, climbs stairs and stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to work in heat and cold and observe proper safety precautions while doing so
Pay: $17.00 - $27.00 per hour
$17-$27 per HOUR Employment Type: Full-Time