Process Engineer - Permanent Mold
Le Sueur Le Sueur, MN (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Under limited supervision with only a general outline of objectives, this role requires independent decision-making and effective self-management to perform various manufacturing engineering assignments. Plans and develops work program and project cost estimates for approval by supervisor and secures approval for subsequent changes or variances from approved plans. Works on projects involving the location of equipment, determination of workflow, analysis of production and processing steps, planning and scheduling of production, cost reduction, cost control problems, etc. Participates in conversion to new methods, systems, etc., to assure planned implementation. Reviews, designs, and modifies manufacturing processes and equipment to ensure safety and maximum efficiency and output. Responsible for quality of work and for appropriately resolving unusual operating conditions. Willingly modifies work schedule and duties to accommodate Company needs. All other duties as assigned.
Minimum: Associate's degree in Engineering; Mechanical, Industrial, or related. May require successful completion of specific education, training or certifications.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in engineering; Mechanical, Industrial, or related.
Minimum: Three years of process technician experience in aluminum foundry.
Preferred: Five years of process engineer experience in aluminum foundry
1st shift 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Infrequently able to:
• Manually lift and move product and materials up to 55 lbs. through regular physical exertion, including but not limited
to reach forward, reach overhead, lift, carry, crouch and bend.
• Power grip and wrist turn, including the use of hand tools and/or steering for truck
• Walk, sit or stand for up to 12 hours with intermittent breaks
• Push / pull 100lbs.
• See, inspect, and evaluate product quality
• Read and understand written work instructions in English
• Work in a non-climate controlled environment, including hot and humid conditions.
• Walk up and down steps
• Climb ladders and stairs of varying height
• Wear task-based Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided by LSI
• Protective Footwear; metatarsals or molders boots depending on position
• Hearing Protection
• Protective Eyewear
• Additional PPE may as required by specific tasks
Similar job titles
#process, #engineer, #engineering
This job posting does cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
• Manufacturing Engineering
• Engineering Management
• Manufacturing Processes
• Geometric Dimensioning And Tolerancing
• Design For Manufacturability (Industrial Design)
• Production Part Approval Process
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 2266963748
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.