Submission for the position: Dietary Aide (Grandview) - (Job Number: 2302134)
Dietary Aide (Grandview)
PruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
Assists with food preparation in accordance with our established procedural guidelines, and as may be directed by the Dietary Manager or supervisor. Follows facility procedure for storing, serving and transporting food and supplies. Is also responsible for the cleaning, sanitizing and proper maintenance of equipment.
1. Follows diet orders and NPO diet orders
2. Assists cook in preparing meals, desserts and/or snacks for patients/residents; i.e. salads and desserts and other dishes
3. Uses proper food handling processes, procedures and policies
4. Delivers trays to patients/residents on halls
5. Delivers and serves meals to patients/residents in dining area; food and beverages
6. Prepares between-meal nourishments (make sandwiches, etc.) and serves in accordance with procedural guidelines
7. Offers menu substitutions and records them in accordance with procedural guidelines
8. Follows procedures for serving partner meals
9. Communicates well with patients/residents/clients and family members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to families, visitors, patients/residents/clients and responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor. Answers questions when appropriate in a professional manner.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
None, on-the-job training is provided
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Previous food service and/or food preparation experience preferred, long term care dietary experience is preferred
● Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or approved exemption required by date of hire
Family Makes Us Stronger. Our family, your family, one family. Committed to loving, giving, and caring. United in making a difference.
We are eager to connect with you! Apply Now to get started at PruittHealth!
As a condition of employment at PruittHealth, all employees are required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
As an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Feb 24, 2023, 11:42:39 AM
PruittHealth - Grandview (SN058)
165 Winston Drive
Athens , 30607
PruittHealth - Grandview
165 Winston Drive
Schedule: Full-time Location(s): Georgia-Athens 1st Shift