Join the fight against cancer.
Role type: Full Time
Backed by the strength of a Fortune 9 company (), develops technologies used by the oncology community to deliver evidence-based, personalized care, as well as insights used by biopharma companies to accelerate drug development and support the entire treatment journey. We help Oncology providers make data-driven decisions, so patients have the best treatment options. Together with our partners, we are fighting against cancer and changing the lives of cancer patients.
How You can Make an Impact:
Ontada Product Technology is looking for a UX Designer to develop and extend the UX capabilities of our oncology applications. You will help us design the best software experience in the world for cancer doctors. You will craft and deliver compelling, approachable and intuitive cross-platform user experiences as we build our industry leading products. You will help us deliver on all aspects of our product: user flow, design system & language, core UI elements and interaction patterns. This experience will have desktop, mobile & tablet variants- you will help us deliver the best possible user experience for each use case.
This is an important role with a high degree of accountability and ability to make a difference.
• Design within a simple, user-centered design process at Ontada Product Technology.
• Use and improve supporting tools and infrastructure.
• Deliver designs from concept to market for key products.
• Apply fundamental user experience, design and research principles to deliver intuitive customer journeys.
• Transform ideas into creative, simple and responsive designs under technology and time constraints, working closely with peers in Product Management & Development.
• Spend time in the field getting to know & understand the workflow of doctors, and the challenges they face. Leverage User Research and testing feedback to inform and validate design decisions.
• Support the creation of a world-class design culture and practice within our studio.
What You’ll Need
• 4-year degree (Ph.D. Preferred) in related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of product design experience
• Experience using Figma, JIRA, MIRO, Qualtrics
• Experience utilizing user testing software
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Demonstrated excellence in creating user flows, interaction patterns and product experiences that align with user needs.
• Ability to absorb complex, detailed input from Researchers, Program Managers & users and distill this into approachable and intuitive UI.
• Can-do, positive attitude.
What Will Help You Excel?
• Experience with design within the medical ecosystem is a strong plus.
• Passion for improving the healthcare of people, especially cancer patients.
• Visual design capability, and additional skillsets that can help us create artifacts that tell our story (writing, video, public speaking etc.)
• Understanding of design systems, data platforms and UI delivered through multiple devices (desktop, tablet & mobile).
• Patience: these systems are complicated and the experience we create will evolve over time, a willingness to keep working to improve it will help you succeed.
• Generous salary with bonus opportunities
• Medical, dental, and vision plans with the opportunity for generous discounts through our Vitality partner
• 3+ weeks of paid time off a year to spend however you want and 12 paid holidays
• Up to 14 weeks of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
• Over $5,000 annually for third-party education or certifications
• Ontada contributes a percentage of your total 401k contributions each year towards your retirement fund
*Actual base pay will be based on experience and qualifications
At McKesson, we care about the well-being of the patients and communities we serve, and that starts with caring for our people. That’s why we have a Total Rewards package that includes comprehensive benefits to support physical, mental, and financial well-being . Our Total Rewards offerings serve the different needs of our diverse employee population and ensure they are the healthiest versions of themselves. For more information regarding benefits at McKesson, please
As part of Total Rewards, we are proud to offer a competitive compensation package at McKesson. This is determined by several factors, including performance, experience and skills, equity, regular job market evaluations, and geographical markets. In addition to base pay, other compensation, such as an annual bonus or long-term incentive opportunities may be offered.
Our Base Pay Range for this position $82,300 - $137,100
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
Join us at McKesson!
Report this job