JOB OVERVIEW – COORDINATOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
Supervised by: Executive Officer
Supervises: Clinicians, Interns Hours: 18 per week
Basic Purpose: Responsible for the overall quality of trauma focused services for victims and families through oversight of clinical policy development, programming, quality improvement, and staff competencies.
Clinical • Perform assessment, diagnosis, and treatment in the form of counseling and psychotherapy for CAC referred clients.
• Ensures that the most effective treatment approaches are utilized; researching new models of treatment.
• Monitors and complies with regulatory and clinical standards; productivity and quality assurance efforts, meet contractual reporting requirements and performance standards.
• Updates, maintains and complies with CAC’s policies and procedures as it relates to all clinical program operations.
• Oversees clinical supervision of clinicians; training, licensing, credentialing, and ongoing education.
• Available for case consultation as needed. Capable of appropriate independent judgment to determine appropriate course of action in resolving problems and in emergencies.
• Facilitates critical incident reviews and agency debriefings.
• Serves as a member of the Child Abuse Review Teams and works collaboratively to ensure all clinical updates are prepared and complete.
• Provides leadership for initiatives to improve/maintain a positive work climate that is trauma-informed.
• Provides overall programmatic and clinical oversight to assure consistency and continuity in the provision of services.
• Supervises, trains, coaches and mentors clinicians and interns to achieve established goals.
• Ensures compliance with agency training requirements, for self and staff.
• Oversees certification site visit preparation, and program audit visits and reports; ensures accreditation and licensure requirements are met.
• Assists with program development as well as ensures compliance with policies and procedures directly related to risk and funding mandates.
• Monitors and helps develop programmatic fiscal budgets.
• Consult with appropriate mental health departments, community agencies and private practitioners for purposes such as Community Consortium or other agency business.
• Abides by CAC’s policies, procedures, and competencies.
• Other administrative duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Professional Counseling, or related field.
• Minimum of five years of experience in mental health treatment, experience with telehealth is a plus.
• Supervisory experience in mental health field preferred.
• TF-CBT and/or EMDR training preferred; if not previously trained, must be willing to do so in one of these models within 6 months of hire.
• Attendance at after hours functions to support fundraising efforts required; occasional critical situations within the agency can arise.
• Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, verbal, presentation and written (also with ability to meet required standards of documentation).
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Proficiency with Electronic Health Records, experience with Therapy Notes a plus.
• Experience with grant writing and reporting preferred.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
LCSW or LPC
This service is supported using grants funds and/or funds from licensed clinical services provision. Please note, for positions which are solely grant funded, if grant funds are not provided to the Children’s Advocacy Programs of the Blue Ridge, Inc., through a contract this position may be discontinued. Note: This job description indicates in general terms the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the employee. Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive. A background check will be conducted prior to consideration of employment.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: $28.00 - $30.30 Hour DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Holidays, Retirement/Pension, Sick Leave, Vacation Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
View what local employers are paying Child, Family, and School Social Workers