Job Description Are you searching for free licensure supervision and training in an immersive and structured evidence based therapy practice? Our evidence based MST Clinicians work with juveniles and their families, providing direct intensive counseling, crisis intervention, and case management with school personnel, court system, and other involved service providers.
$1000 Hiring bonus!
Now offering DailyPay to our employees!Family Preservation Services, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. We offer the support of a reputable agency with national backing and one of the largest vacation packages in the Virginia mental health field! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your role: • Receive extensive training and support in learning and implementing the MST model, surrounded by a support network of supervisors and experts both within FPS, and through consultation with the larger MST network level.
• Work within a team environment with a caseload of 5-6 youth and their families in their home, school, and community.
• Conduct MST assessments, engage and collaborate with the youth, family and other components of the ecology, implementing treatment and interventions using the MST analytic process.
• Team on-call rotation supporting clients via telephone/video/in person
Perks to working at Family Preservation Services: • Free Licensure Supervision!
• Salaried position
• 12 Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure (15 days after the first year)
• 12 Paid Sick Days
• 10 Paid Holidays including MLK, Christmas Eve, and a floating holiday (maybe your birthday!)
• Daily Pay- employees can instantly track their earnings after each shift and access their pay on their own schedule!
• Phone Stipend and Mileage Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account, 401k, Pet Insurance, and more
• Excellent paid training with effective and meaningful supervision, to increase clinical experiences and skills.
• Weekly MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
Do the following apply to you: • Master’s degree and Virginia License eligible or licensed as LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
• Previous work providing in-home, community based mental health, or experience treating antisocial behavior in youth preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on client needs and availability, and able to work an on-call team rotation (most will not require a physical visit).
• Specific experience in Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Structural Family Therapy, Strategic Family Therapy and behaviorally-based treatments preferred.
* Contact Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Want to apply now? Text PathwaysVA to 97211 If you're #readytowork FPS is #readytohire !
To Learn More About Us: To learn about additional positions open near you: Text PATHWAYS to 63879To learn more about the MST treatment model: www.mstservices.com To learn more about FPS and our programs, please visit: www.fpscorp.com Connect with us on Social Media @ https://www.facebook.com/FPSofVA Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Report this job