The Project Director is responsible for managing and closing new business opportunities through leads and referrals generated by personal business development and marketing activities. The Project Director works closely with owners and managers of commercial, industrial, government, and residential properties damaged by man-made or natural disasters to develop cost estimates for restoration, renovation, environmental, and roofing services.
Base Salary Range is $65,000 to $75,000 Plus Commission Plan ($25k-$75k) Potentially
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generate, manage, and close sales leads from company and personal referral sources
• Target major accounts, large loss executives, and facility/property management executives via weekly sales and business development activity
• Negotiate and execute contracts on behalf of the company
• Meet or exceed sales and profitability goals
• Inspect, and determine the appropriate scope of repairs
• Prepare estimates promptly and accurately
• Foster close working relationships with subcontractors and vendor partners
• Work closely with the production team to ensure understanding of the scope, budget and schedule
• Obtain client payments while maintaining a positive relationship
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Construction Management or related field preferred
• 5+ years recent marketing/business development and sales experience in the restoration industry with a proven track record of sales growth
• Large loss and catastrophe experience
• Must be able to attend Business Development networking functions 2-3 evenings a week
• Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses across the nation
• Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
• Experience utilizing Xactimate or related estimating software preferred
• Experience with social media platforms such as LinkedIn preferred
This position offers a competitive base salary plus sales commission. BluSky also offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a matching 401(k) plan, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, long term disability, vehicle allowance, gas card, expense account, laptop, smart phone, and company apparel.
BluSky Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Report this job