Job Description Company Description:
Emergency Nurses treat patients in emergency situations where they’re experiencing trauma or injury. These nurses quickly recognize life-threatening problems and are trained to help solve them on the spot. They can work in hospital emergency rooms, ambulances, helicopters, urgent care centers, sports arenas, and more. As an Emergency Nurse, you’ll treat a variety of conditions from sore throats to heart attacks for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
• Paid AAA Membership
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Licensure Reimbursement
• 24/7 Personal Contact
• Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
• Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
• Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Company Description Full of Life, Opportunity and Fun!
Report this job