Occupational Therapist (OT)
Rocky Mount Health & Rehab Center Rocky Mount, VA (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Rocky Mount Health & Rehab Center -
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
We specialize in Dementia Care and are looking for the right individual with Dementia experience.
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
• A current and valid license granted from the state of employment
• Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for Occupational Therapy
• Establishes an individualized treatment program with a consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational Therapy
• Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to caregivers, family members, and residents
• Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
• Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
• Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
• Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
Shifts & Wages:
• Full-Time Opportunity Available
• Shifts Needed: Days
Benefits and Perks:
• Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
• 401K through Fidelity
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Educational and tuition opportunities
• Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
• Acute Care
• Registered Nurse
• Nursing Care
• Licensed Vocational Nurses
• Health Facilities
• Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2NzQ5NzM
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.