Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Caregivers — we call ours Care Professionals — to become a part of our team and join our mission of expanding the world’s capacity to care. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow aging adults to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Companionship and conversation
• Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
• Medication and appointment reminders
• Assisting with grooming, bathing, toileting, and incontinence issues
• Caring for clients with Alzheimer's
• Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
• Possess reliable transportation and the ability to be on time to assigned shifts
• Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly, professional, and respectful manner
We have a variety of shifts available. And because we care for our Care Pros as much as we care for our clients, we provide 24/7 support and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Caregiver job responsibilities and pay may vary. Each Home Instead® franchise is independently owned and operated.
Report this job