Assistant Store Leader (Assistant Manager)
5200 Speedway LLC
(part of 7-Eleven)
Bassett, VA 24055
5200 Speedway LLC
Read what people are saying about working here.
Pulled from the full job description
Opportunities for advancement
Paid sick time
Show 2 more benefits
Full Job Description We’re excited to be part of the 7-Eleven family of stores!
If you enjoy working as part of a retail management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you! Speedway is focused and dedicated to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit. We offer full-time hours and a valuable management and leadership experience with competitive pay.
What Speedway brings:
• A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
• Speedway has a strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
• 401K Plan
• Weekly paychecks and paid holidays
• Paid vacation and sick pay plans
• Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision insurances eligible upon enrollment
• Monthly bonus/incentive potential
• Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
• Ability to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, alongside the Store Leader, for all store employees.
• Demonstrated strength maintaining high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
• Ability to assist in implementing all merchandising and marketing programs.
• Competency in cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting the Speedy Rewards loyalty program.
• Demonstrated ability maintaining a clean, safe environment by complying with all health and sanitation procedures to ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
• Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
• Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred Word, Excel).
• A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of Retail Management experience.
• The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
Speedway LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 30+ days ago