Grow your career as an Issue Program Manager with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to be onsite 2-3 days per week.
• Facilitate workshops, develop project plan (includes interdependencies, risks, issues, etc.), coordinate reporting/metrics and project manage the execution of a pilot over the Standard.
• Provide program management support for project activities including but not limited to remediation activities.
• Evaluate current state documentation (e.g., policy/procedure) potentially provide enhancements to current state documentation.
• Identify and document in-scope Risk Control Functions
• Workshop facilitation with in-scope Functions to socialize enhancements and oversee agreement to structure, scope, and components of Standard.
• Draft Standard document, including Roles & Responsibilities.
• Coordinate feedback process with all applicable stakeholders.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.
Employment Type: CONTRACTOR