Location : Location US-KY-Owensboro
Category Store Jobs
Type Regular Part-Time
• Stock merchandise through planogram execution.
• Properly feature presentations.
• Stock shelves with items by making sure that items are brought forward.
• Process overstock to risers and stockrooms.
• Place price tags on items and ensure that barcodes are correctly placed.
• Ensure pricing labels are clear and visible.
• Ensure that any excess materials are placed in storage rooms.
• Clean and dust items and shelves.
• Ensure that no damaged or expired items are placed on shelves.
• Use general office equipment.
• Operate handheld inventory device , forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
• Help drive company initiatives, such as Rural King’s Harvest Card Program, Customer C.A.R.E., RK Plus Protection Plan.
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers and co-workers (in-person and via electronic devices).
• Ability to move up to 20 pounds repetitively and 21-50 pounds intermittently.
• Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
• May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
• Possess good understanding of retail processes.
• Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit .
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We use E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS