The Receptionist / Customer Service Representative position will involve answering multiple phone lines, providing customer service to agency customers, receiving and processing insurance payments for existing customers, drafting letters & reports, and other additional clerical duties as directed by the agent or associates. A fast paced, growing insurance agency is looking to fill entry level sales positions. The position is part time with flexible hours, scheduling appointments or calling our contacts for new clients needing new insurance quotes or coverage reviews. Full time employment opportunities are also available for sales agents looking to improve their selling techniques and increase commissions. Apply now and we will contact you directly to learn more. Looking for a confident and highly motivated individual that's interested in a great sales opportunity. Uncapped earnings with future long term career advancement available. As an entry level appointment setter/lead generator at
Salary Range: $24000.00 - $50000.00 per year
Base Salary with Commissions
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Mon-Fri Work Schedule
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
• Process customer policy change requests.
• Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
• Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
• Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
• Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
• Document each customer contact in eAgent.
• Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a friendly and helpful manner.
• Be a fantastic presenter.
• Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
• Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
• Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
• Must have ability to multi-task.
• A property & casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
• Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
• Professional phone etiquette.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills