MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Med-Surg registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
• Active RN License
• Degree from accredited nursing program
• BLS Certifications
• Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Med/Surg setting
• Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
• Weekly pay and direct deposit
• Full coverage of all credentialing fees
• Private housing or housing allowance
• Group Health insurance for you and your family
• Company-paid life and disability insurance
• Travel reimbursement
• 401(k) matching
• Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Med-Surg Nurses (RN) provide care for primarily adult patients before and after surgical procedures; they also attend to those who are being treated with pharmaceuticals to manage illness. Due to the broad range of medical conditions Med/Surg Nurses will encounter, they must be well-versed in a large variety of health conditions.
• Complete assignments made by physicians.
• Provide routine treatment and post-surgical care.
• Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various treatments.
• Administer medication.
• Meticulous documentation as to medication and treatment administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff, physicians and other treatment team members.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Medical-Surgical, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-MS, RN- Medical Surgical, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, RN Med-Surg, Travel Nursing