In most jobs, everyone doesn’t spontaneously erupt into applause and start raining down high-fives. At Buffalo Wild Wings, that’s just a Thursday night. This is the place to start the next phase of your restaurant management career. Whether you grow in our system here or your game-plan takes you elsewhere, we want you to have an experience that lasts a lifetime.
GAME TIME ENERGY, LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
As a Shift Manager, you will supervise the operation of our restaurant on a shift-by-shift basis. You will also assist the management team in providing support and coaching team members to ensure tasks are performed effectively, helping create legendary experiences for guests.
HOME OF THE GREATEST OF ALL TIMES
Buffalo Wild Wings fuels moments worth sharing – for our guests and for our team member s. And, when that means access to all these benefits – well, that’s just another day at the office.
• Flexible Schedule
• Free Shift Meals*
• Best in Class Training & Continuous Learning
• Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Time Off*
• 401(k) Retirement Plan*
• Tuition Benefits*
• Medical, Dental and Vision*
• Champions of Hope*
• Cash Referral Program
• Journey Wellbeing Support Tool
• PerkSpot Discount Program
• Recognition Program
• Slip Resistant Shoes Programs
• Community & Charitable Involvement
• Igniting Dreams Grant Program
• Training Contests
YOU GOT THIS
• Preferably, you have 2 years of restaurant or bar experience.
• You are of minimum age to serve alcoholic beverages (or higher, per applicable law).
• You know what it takes to fuel moments worth sharing and have exceptional time management, attention to detail, and guest service skills.
Not sure if your experience aligns? We encourage you to apply. Sports-lover or not, all backgrounds are welcome here.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
*Subject to availability and certain eligibility requirements.
Report this job