We offer a sign-on bonus.
We are looking for licensed mental health providers to join our rapidly growing counselor network. We have been actively recruiting for diverse counselors including LMFT, LCSW, LPCC or similar credentials to meet the needs of our client population.
We fully support our therapists by allowing them to do what they are trained to do, in order to provide accessibility, integrity, and quality care to our clients. We equip mental health professionals with the tools and resources they need to reach their career goals.
100% remote full-time or part-time Mental Health Counselor.
You will provide assessment and treatment services to stable, low acuity adults who present with a wide range of mental health needs. Our goal is to assist individuals by helping them develop the necessary skills to improve their quality of life.
- Conduct ethical and compassionate individual mental health counseling via video chat
- Use solution-based treatment modalities to facilitate individual treatments
- Develop effective and individualized treatment plans to meet the needs of your clients
- Help clients develop insights into their experience, feelings, and relationships
- Monitor progress throughout the treatment plan, and help clients develop healthy coping mechanisms
What you will get as a part of the network:
- Flexible schedule: Set your own hours based on your availability.
- Fully remote: Work from the comfort of your home.
- Full-time or part-time: a new career or a good supplemental income.
- Counselor portal: Our all-in-one counselor portal is easy to navigate, and has everything you will need for the job.
- Unlimited referral: We match you with clients aligned with your specialties and demographic preferences. No more acquiring new clients on your own.
- Minimal paperwork: We make your counseling life easier by handling all paperwork for you.
- Get busy: Full clinical caseload typically established within weeks
- Counselor support: We provide live, personalized support to counselors in order to streamline the process of both seeking and providing mental health care.
To be considered, you will need:
- Master’s degree in counseling related discipline: Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or Psychology.
- Current state-issued mental health counseling license to work independently. We do not provide counselor supervision. Please indicate your credentials and licensed state in your application:
• Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
• Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
• Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- No limited/provisional license. No disciplinary actions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and sympathetic nature
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Computer with webcam and audio capabilities for video sessions.
- Reliable internet connection.
Pay and Benefits:
- Sign-on Bonus
- Weekly direct deposit
- $90k-$104k per year depending on working hours
- Monthly healthcare stipend for full-time counselors
Our onboarding specialists can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 1-3 days!
Apply with your resume now and get started today!