Ultrasound Technologist operate machines called sonographic scanners that create images of patients' internal organs.
Weekly amount stated in the job postings is scaled based on estimated hourly wages and potential stipends available for the location of the assignment. Hourly wages are based on various factors including but not limited to: experience, demand, availability, location, etc. Please contact one of our amazing OneStaff Recruiting Specialists for more details.
• Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
• Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
• Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
• Guaranteed Hours
• Licensure Reimbursement
• 24/7 Personal Contact