Kidstrong Grapevine, TX (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Are you looking for that workplace where you can be part of a fun, energetic, and professional team that loves what they do? Our DFW location is rapidly growing and we are looking for talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic, and excited to engage with parents and kids and make an impact on their lives! If you enjoy working with children, making children smarter & stronger, and working with an amazing team, then lets talk!
WHAT IS KIDSTRONG? At KidStrong, we help parents build stronger, smarter, more athletic kids. KidStrong is a milestone-accelerator for kids walking through 11 years old. We help parents discover their childs superpowers and build future-ready kids who are confident making friends, run the playground, and raise their hand high in the classroom. In other words kids who will win at life!
KidStrong is rapidly growing and we're looking for talented, enthusiastic professionals who are passionate, energetic, and excited to engage with parents and kids and make an impact on their lives.
• We are looking for coaching with an athletic or coaching background who ideally have experience coaching kids ages 15mo-8 years old or pediatric OT/PT experience.
• Our classes run weekdays mid mornings and evenings until 7 pm.
• Weekends we start at 8AM and run through lunchtime.
• Opportunity for a flexible work schedule depending on studio needs.
• Additional opportunity to increase scheduled hours through KidStrong Academy and private classes, etc.
• Experience coaching students within the appropriate KidStrong age
• Experience talking to and educating parents on our curriculum
• Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
• CPR certified
• Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
• Self-starter that just gets a job done
KidStrong is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to KidStrong Corporate.
• Call Centers
• Customer Experience
• Phone Sales
• Selling Techniques
• Automotive Sales
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: g0y5qr0
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.