Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer
Siemens Healthineers Owensboro, KY (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Description We're looking for a Medical Imaging Field Service Engineer , working in the Biotechnology/Medical Devices industry in Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States .
Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? We pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
• Perform service, preventative maintenance and modifications on Imaging Equipment (Nuclear Medicine /PET/CT) at customer sites with minimal supervision.
• Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties accurately.
We value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Experience Required for Your Success
• Minimum technical degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of field service experience is needed
• Previous experience with imaging equipment
• Experience in testing, repairing and maintaining capital medical equipment
• Strong electronics and computer background needed
• Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Proficient in the use of tools and service test equipment
• Valid driver's license and good driving record required
• Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
• Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
• Wiring Diagram
• Electrical Equipment
• Electrical Systems
• Test Equipment
• Transformers (Electrical)
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: g0a4ex0
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.