Southern Family Dental Partners LLC
Owensboro, KY 42301
Pulled from the full job description
Continuing education credits
Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: General Dentist
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: Clinical Director
We are looking for a qualified Dentist to come on board due to practice growth and patient demand. This is a thriving practice with a flexible working schedule. The doctors and staff have expertise using the most advanced techniques in dentistry today. The practice offers a full range of dental services and their patient-first approach and ability to make dentistry comfortable to patients of all ages is why they have such a positive reputation within their community. There is an established client base and active marketing to gain new patients.
The ideal candidate needs to have an active dental license, a compassionate chairside manner, and a team-first mentality. Patients are only referred out when required treatment is not within the expertise of our practicing dentists and hygienists. The practice is open to interviewing new graduates. We are committed to helping the newly hired associate gain the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed. Compensation will be a percentage of collections with a starting guarantee.
Each dental practice offers a variety of services to our patients:Dentures, fillings, exams, crowns and bridges,simple and surgical extractions, additionally implant placements and endo. Our support teams are offered expanded function courses to optimize the care provided to our patients.
Requirements (Education, Certifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
• Doctoral degree from an accredited school of dentistry
• Ability to obtain State Dental License
• Flexible on background and years of experience
• Implant experience preferred but not required
• Surgical experience preferred but not required
• Compassionate and caring provider with excellent chairside manners who loves being part of a team atmosphere
• A Passion for dentistry; both clinically and non-clinically
• Starting guaranteed salary or collections whichever is greater
• Salary potential -varies depending on years of experience
• Busy and well-established practice with great reviews and reputation
• Already existing patient base and schedule
• Potential signing/relocation bonus
• Continuing Education opportunities
• Full Benefits
• If you are interested in relocation, ask about our relocation opportunities!
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 2 days ago