Job Location USA-TX-Grapevine
Requisition ID 2023-208415
Employment Type Full-Time
Salary Starting at $15.00 / hour
No experience needed! Apply today.
Atria Senior Living has immediate openings for Med Tech (Resident Medication Aide) and is offering competitive pay with great benefits. At Atria, you can have a great work-life balance, paid holidays & PTO, advancement opportunities, t uition reimbursement, 401(k) employer match, and an employee rewards program where you can receive up to an additional $1,500 each year.
As a Med Tech (RMA) at Atria, you’ll find a fulfilling career with lifelong opportunities and rewards. Become part of a senior living community where you can help older people live happier, healthier, and more meaningful lives.
Must have state-minimum requirement in experience, certification, and/or license. No additional experience required.
Apply today to join the Atria team. We will provide you with all the additional paid training you need!
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
What you will do as a Med Tech (RMA)
• Assist with daily administration of medication to residents
• Maintain resident medication programs and documentation, including medication distribution, ordering and reception, file management, and storage.
• Enhance the lives of older adults by assisting with doctor’s appointments, pharmacies, and daily living activities
• Exhibit ethical behavior and work cooperatively with other talented team members in daily support of residents
• Receive on-the-job training and discover opportunities for career growth and advancement
• Must have Certified Medication Aide, First Aid and/or CPR certifications, if required by state
Starting at $15.00 / hour
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS