TX - Grapevine, TX
2 Year Degree
Position is responsible for developing and testing solutions to solve technical problems related to all aspects of computer repair. Assists engineers, conducts tests and collects data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Data Analysis/Communication/Issue Resolution Prevention % of Job 80%
• Creates solutions to technical problems.
• Performs research and development as instructed by engineering manager.
• Uses math and science skills to assist engineers in development of improved processes and assembly/repair systems.
• Perform quality control testing, assembly, and maintence duties as required.
• Participate in system requirements evaluation, analysis, and implementation.
• Other duties as required
Warehouse Efficiencies Cost Reduction % of Job 10%
• Implements warehouse efficiencies and cost reduction programs to assist the company in making better merchandise flow decisions by conducting thorough analysis on key areas which cause product or delivery issues.
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communication at all levels.
Team Leadership % of Job 10%
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the companys culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
• Maintains and strengthens internal, external customer and supplier relationships. Communicates and works with all business partners.
• Ensures inventory management and allocation flows product through the warehouse in the most cost efficient and productive manner.
Education and/or Experience
• A Bachelors degree in computer science or IS related field is preferred. Will consider degree in business administration from an accredited university.
• Prefer experience if related computer repair industry.
• Needs knowledge on SQL and database.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Manufacture or computer industry experience is a plus.
• Should be self-starter and be results driven.
• Requires superior planning and analytical capabilities.
• Requires strong analytical and modeling skills.
• Needs to be hands on with energy, ambition, and drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
• Flexible to work overtime for special projects or business supports.
• Strong in written and oral communication skills
• Ability to do multi-task and tasks prioritization.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights;