Customer Service, Verification Representative - Remote
Job Locations US-KY-Owensboro
Category Sales/Customer Service
Why Working Solutions
Working Solutions seeks detail-oriented independent contractors to help customers connect with insurance companies. In this role, you will verify the callers’ information to match them with the adequate insurance provider. This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides customer support through phone. Please note, we cannot accept licensed insurance agents for this opportunity due to potential conflict of interest.
At Working Solutions, we work with top national brands to humanize their customer experience. When you join our network of remote customer care PROs — aka “the WooHoo! Crew ”, you will have access to work on different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions.
Why join the WooHoo! Crew ? There are many perks to contracting with Working Solutions:
🏡 Work from home
🚗 No hassles of commuting
📆 Schedule your own hours
🙌 Work when it's convenient for you
🏭 Gain experience in different industries
💵 High pay rates
About our application process
This is one of the many contract opportunities that are currently available at Working Solutions. Once you have joined our network of remote customer care PROs, you will be able to view all open contracts.
When you are ready to apply, click “Apply Now” and complete your profile. You will then be prompted to complete an online assessment; this assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation within 24 hours to login to our online portal, Vyne, to complete a technology scan and view and apply to the contracts that match your interests. You can view our technology requirements here . You can find more information about our hiring process here .
Working Solutions’ insurance verification contract supports different insurance providers. Contractors working in this program will call back customers after they have submitted an online form to verify their information, assess their needs, and connect them with the right insurance agent. This is a remote independent contractor role.
• Flexible schedule opportunities
• Contractors schedule their hours between 6 am and 11 pm CT Mondays through Fridays, 8 am and 6 pm CT Saturdays, and 9 am and 8 pm CT Sundays.
• Weekday and weekend options
• Earn up to $12 per productive hour (paid $0.24 per minute worked); High performing contractors can earn an equivalent of $14-15 per hour.
• Contractors are guaranteed a minimum of 37 minutes for each available hour
• Customer service experience and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service over the phone
• Empathetic with the ability to build rapport with customers while assisting them through the sales process
• Friendly tone and professional demeanor
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Tech-savvy and avid computer user
• Please note, we cannot accept licensed insurance agents for this opportunity due to potential conflict of interest
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
• Personal computer (no tablet)
• Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
• Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
• Windows 10 or Windows 11 operating system
• Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
• Wired USB headset with microphone
* Full PC requirements
Work Environment Requirements:
• Quiet, uninterrupted space
• Organized desk area
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.
Apply Now Apply Now
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.