Retail Reset Merchandiser
Posted Date 3 hours ago (1/20/2023 3:33 PM)
Req ID 2023-216963
Primary Work Location : Location US-KY-Owensboro
# of Openings
The Retail Reset Merchandiser plays a vital role in promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized products for our great group of long-standing clients. This individual is responsible for strategically executing business plans for our client’s brands to effectively meet company and client objectives. Enjoy working with well known, nationally recognized grocery products while building and maintaining professional working relationships with store management and associates. This role is a great opportunity for an energetic, personable individual who can develop strong lasting relationships quickly and is driven by success.
• Competitive pay, drive time pay and mileage reimbursement.
• Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership opportunities.
• Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, 401K and more.
• Employee Referral Bonus! Share our opportunities with your friends and family.
• Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional items.
• New item cut ins and resets.
• Building rapport with store management and staff.
• Retail merchandising and sales experience preferred.
• Set Schedule starting at 7AM, no mandatory overnights.
• Strong computer skills required.
• Must have daily access to a mobile device and Internet.
• Must be able to lift 25lbs consistently and up to 60lbs on occasion.
• Must have access to reliable transportation and willingness to transport required materials.
We’re continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and healthy.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.