Zone Manager - DFW AIRPORT
The Paradies Shops Grapevine, TX (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Our DFW AIRPORT location is now hiring Paradies Lagardere Supervisors (Zone Managers), Full Time.
Imagine working in the following brands in the Airport: M.A.C, Trip Advisor, CNBC, PGA TOUR, Brooks Brothers, Brighton Collectibles, Pandora, Spanx, and Travel Essential gift stores and Warehouse.
We have supervisory position(s) available in a supervisory role (Zone Manager). If you are interested, scroll down for more information.
Great Reasons to Work with Us
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* Bonus Potential
* Fun Work Environment
* Medical Benefits (for full time positions)
* Company Paid Time Off
* Associate Recognition Programs
* Merchandise Discounts
* Free Parking
* Free Uniforms
Position Description Summary:
* The Zone Manager partners with the General Manager in the operation of store(s) through leadership managing, training, coaching, and mentoring fellow associates to deliver a first-class customer service experience in-store execution.
* If you are friendly and enjoy people, we are the team for you.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Put the customer first at all times (internal and external)
* Be a best in first class service role model and champion by providing on the job training & guidance to sales associates consistent with company practices.
* Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team orientated environment, including weekends and holidays.
* Ability to pass the Federal Criminal History Record Check and Paradies Lagardere Background Check.
* POS and Computer work, lifting (up to 40 lbs.), long standing periods, climbing, bending.
• Coaching And Mentoring
• Customer Service
• Training Activities
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: 2241747922
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.