Physical Therapist - Outpatient (Physical Therapy )
National Staffing Solutions Owensboro, KY (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Outpatient opening in Owensboro, Kentucky.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We're currently seeking a Physical Therapist - Outpatient to join our amazing team.
Details of the Physical Therapist opening:
• Anticipated start date: 01/23/2023
• Salary: $1432.00 - $1782.20 weekly
• Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
• Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
• Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
• Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain, increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury
Qualifications for the Physical Therapist:
• Masters of Physical Therapy from an accredited school.
• Physical Therapist license / Licensure in the state of practice.
• One or more years of Outpatient experience.
• Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Physical Therapist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Physical Therapy
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: g0nrm89
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.