TX - Grapevine, TX
Installation - Maint - Repair
The Assembly Technician L1 will be responsible for the replacement of parts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Daily Responsibilities % of Job 90%
• May assemble and disassemble units.
• May replace parts.
• May be responsible for some solving some hardware technical issues within time schedule.
• Will need to document within the in-house system information about unit & parts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Efficiencies % of Job 5%
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communications at all levels.
• Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
Team Building/Leadership % of Job 5%
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the companys culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Education or Experience or Demonstrated Skill Set
• Needs high school diploma or equivalent.
• Prefer to have 1-year experience in Repair Depot.
• Prefer to have worked in a low production PC type environment.
• Must be able to read and write English.
• Experience of simple or repetitive component replacement such as LCD/HDD for multiple commodities
• Should have working knowledge of different models such as ASUS, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Apple, and Acer etc.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Demonstrated skill set while working with Temp Agency
• Job requires the ability to clearly organize and categorize work priorities to complete assigned tasks.
• Requires demonstrated ability to read and follow written instructions and ideas.
• Job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your hands, wrists, and fingers to use a computer keyboard, and other small handheld tools.
• Must be hands-on and have ambition with the drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
• Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through teamwork.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit/stand for long periods of time. Employee must be able to lift objects approximately up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement.
SMS InfoComm Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and Inclusion are the foundation of our culture.