Requisition ID: 794129
Store # : 00B070 Grapevine
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest level possible.
As a Sales Associate you are the most critical link in ensuring that our customers have a rewarding experience that elevates their sport performance. The Sales Associate demonstrates excellent customer service skills, meets hourly selling and customer service goals, provides product knowledge to customers and works as part of a team to meet individual and store objectives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
• Provides an unsurpassed and memorable customer experience through making a connection, attention to detail and offering solutions that result in customer satisfaction.
• Actively participates and contributes to a positive store enviroment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, Opticians and support staff.
• Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized. Secures all company assets under one’s control.
• Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
• Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
• Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
• Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals.
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
• Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Oakley is backed by the power of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner). EssilorLuxottica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides opportunities for all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.