• Shift: 1st Shift
• Position Type: Permanent
Base Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 Per Hour
Shift: 1st Shift Monday Through Friday
Cornerstone Building Brands is seeking a CNC operator to join our Production line in Rocky Mount, VA, location. Competent operator to use computer numeric controlled machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions. Position is for 1st Shift. Position requires thorough training, Knowledge, and CNC machinist background.
DUTIES AND RESPONSI BILITIES
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• Minimum of one year of related work experience in manufacturing or comparable work environment
• Skills and experience in operating CNC equipment
• Basic computer skills required
• Knowledge on CNC machines and able to setup programming
• Translate instructions into computer commands so the machine can perform function.
• Adhere to Site Wide Safety Protocols and Requirements (Personal Protective equipment is mandatory)
• Must be a team player, self-motivated and dependable
• Physical requirements: Must be able to physically stand, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move items.
• Reading and understanding blueprints and work orders to be processed.
• Knows and understands all safety rules and precautions necessary for working in a manufacturing environment.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance on machine/equipment
• Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Willing to learn and take on additional tasks as assigned.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Reading fractions/decimals
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis above shoulder height and below the waist
Site Address: 433 N. Main St. Rocky Mount Virginia 24151
For more information, please call or text: 540-404-2314
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
I'm interested I'm interested