Hours: 7am - 3:30pm
Under minimal supervision, the operator performs a variety of tasks with carious complexities to support production. May lead and direct the work of others.
• Assembles electronics according to product specifications.
• Documents critical data such as damage, missing parts, model numbers, and revision data codes.
• Enters information on products into shop floor system (if applicable).
• Performs repetitive/routine set-up of production test equipment and performs simple tests.
• Can properly and carefully handle fragile and delicate parts.
• Using small hand or power tools, assembles and/or installs various components where operation and sequence are specified.
• Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and practices, and procedures within a field.
• Relies on instructions and preestablished guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• May assist with supervision in the training of new employees.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 4+ years in the field or related experience.
• The typical physical demands include average lifting of equipment from 25 lbs. (10kg) to 50 lbs. (25kg).
Benefits (employee contribution):
ï‚§ Health insurance
ï‚§ Health savings account
ï‚§ Dental insurance
ï‚§ Vision insurance
ï‚§ Flexible spending accounts
ï‚§ Life insurance
ï‚§ Retirement plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Position Type: Right to Hire
PayRate: 0-15 $/hour