Siemens Healthineers Owensboro, KY (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Description We're looking for a Mammographer , working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Arizona, United States .
Pay Rate: $45+ an hour, plus travel per diem
We are hiring in over 20 states including California, Indiana, Illinois, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, New York, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Colorado and Oregon.
Are you a Travel Mammographer who is looking to grow their career with an innovative company known for Medical Imaging?
As a Travel Mammographer, you’ll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a year.
Our culture is based around a team of highly dedicated employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are engineers and they don’t walk away from a problem before it is solved.
• Performing mammography exams on all patients for the purpose of breast cancer detection while delivering exceptional patient care
• Maintaining compliance with hospital and departmental policies and procedures
• Evaluating images for quality and facility standards
• Maintaining equipment according to Infection Control procedures and performing quality control procedures as requested
• Following facilities quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPAA
• Performing screening and diagnostic mammography imaging procedures according to department procedures and protocols
• Adjusting equipment and instructing patient to eliminate imaging artifacts
• Evaluating imaging results for positioning and technical accuracy
• Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department guidelines/procedures
• Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers according to department guidelines/procedures
• Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems and updating file systems for tests performed according to department guidelines/procedures
• Appropriate cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space
• Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing/calling in for repair
• Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures according to department guidelines/procedures
• Maintaining current Permits to Practice in all states in which services are performed
• Performing equipment quality checks and troubleshooting problems. Calling for service and notifying all pertinent team members
• Following quality assurance guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality
• Performing additional duties as required
Experience Required for Your Success
• Technologist background with a minimum of 1 year mammography clinical experience
• Valid ARRT license, registered in Mammography
• Valid CPR certificate, as needed
• Valid state license
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
• Interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous, responsible, professional and ethical manner
• Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
• Strong positive change agent
In this role the successful candidate will function as a Mammography Technologist in performing examinations of patients of all ages for the purpose of assisting in the diagnosis of patient illness. The Mammography Technologist interacts and communicates professionally with physicians, patients, family members and team members. The Mammography Technologist must be able to function independently but also work collaboratively with the Nursing and Ancillary staff members to provide exceptional patient care.
• Life Support
• Emergecy (Healthcare)
• Health Facilities
• Emergency Departments
• Infection Control
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: g0a4ezg
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.