Counter Sales - Full Time
Fisher Auto Parts Inc.
875 North Main St, Rocky Mount, VA 24151
Fisher Auto Parts Inc.
Read what people are saying about working here.
Pulled from the full job description
Flexible spending account
Show 4 more benefits
Indeed's salary guide • Not provided by employer
• $24.3K - $30.7K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Rocky Mount, VA.
Full Job Description
Federated/Fisher Auto Parts, Home of the Parts Professionals!
Providing world class customer service and reliable auto parts and accessories for over 85 years! Fisher Auto Parts’ employees are one of the key ingredients to our success – past, present and future. Fisher has many different career and employment opportunities, as well as benefits to offer new and current employees!
Our Rocky Mount, Virginia Location is seeking a Full-Time Counter Salesperson!
Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday - Rotating Saturdays!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, DUTIES AND ABILITIES:
• Maintaining a personal level of safety throughout the store at all times;
• Maintain the highest standards of customer service, including prompt handling of
all customer customer’s orders;
• Maintain store appearance and merchandising as assigned;
• Possess excellent telephone communication and etiquette skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic wholesale/retail environment;
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, both verbally and in writing;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse population and workforce;
• Ability to follow the standards set for counterpersons performance;
• Ability to ensure effective and efficient use of all available resources;
• Ability to build strong relationships with associates, customers, office and warehouse support staff, peers and supervisors;
• Ability to be accountable for achieving both personal and store results;
• Ability to maintain high standards of customer service and create positive customer experiences that reflect well upon the company;
• Ability to build customer loyalty;
• Utilization of all available tools regarding marketing, training and customer technology programs as a means of increasing sales and market share.
• Familiar in the use of computerized systems and applications to include, electronic parts catalog, inventory control, time calculation, cash, invoicing and credit systems;
• Ability to provide high levels of customer service;
• Working knowledge of automotive systems;
• Ability to learn to mix paint, perform various shop functions, including turning drums and rotors, or make hydraulic hoses; (as required)
• Ability to take physical inventories and line counts;
• Ability to stock shelves and pull customers orders;
• Clean driving record which must be maintained
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently throughout assigned shift
• A professional working attitude & provide excellent customer service
• Must have a clean & neat appearance and properly wear a company uniform
• WEEKLY PAY!
• Competitive Benefits
• Health, Vision & Dental benefits
• Paid Time Off Program
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• Medical FSA & HSA
• Employee Discounts
• PPE Reimbursements
• & various electronic, phone and automotive discounts!
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 13 days ago