Located in Grapevine, TX
Salary: $16 - $18
Send resume to email@example.com
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
• 6a - 2:30p shift
• Monday to Friday
• Assembly/Repair: 2 years (Required)
• Electronic Assembler: 2 years (Required)
Assembler Technician whose primary work responsibilities are to assemble and test electronic instruments.
• Will be responsible for learning and assisting with the assembly of repair components and subassemblies, setup, calibration, and testing of the recording and controlling instruments / test equipment used.
• Ensures systems and components meet established specifications.
• Required to complete formal training in area of specialty.
• Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular product.
• Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Works under immediate supervision of group lead or supervisor.
Assembler Technician Requirements
• High school diploma or 1-2 years’ experience in a production environment, as an Electronics Technician Assembler or related field, or equivalent combination experience. Equivalent military experience accepted. Strong computer skills; must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Must have a mechanical aptitude and ability to use hand/power tools.
• Works well with other team members.
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Register and submit an online application: https://accounts.expresspros.com/Account/register
Visit us at: 1703 Airport Freeway Bedford, TX 76021
Call us for appointment: 817-354-9675
Express Office: Bedford
1703 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021