Chautauqua is seeking a full time Receptionist!
9:00am - 5:30pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekend day!
This position will work with employees, residents and their families to ensure excellent customer service and oversight of the front desk and other duties as assigned by the Administrator. Candidate must be friendly, customer oriented, and be able to multi-task.
• Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee.
• Pages employees when they have a phone call.
• Transfers a caller to an employee's voice-mail (if equipped) or takes a message when the employee is unavailable.
• Greets and directs visitors to their desired destinations.
• Provides callers with information, such as facility address, directions and location. Facility fax number, our hire site and other related information.
• Receives, sorts and forward incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
• Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
• Assist with other related administrative support and clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to multi task.
Applicants for this position must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Applicants must possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills and strong organizational skills. Applicants must have the ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word is a plus.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person's relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.