Physician / Academic / Kentucky / Locum or Permanent / Family Medicine: Residency Faculty Physician opening in northwest KY Job
Confidential Owensboro, KY (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
Hospital has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine Residency Faculty Physician in Western Kentucky.
• The residency program is affiliated with the University of Louisville and will be the only one locally of its kind
• Employed by University of Louisville, includes professor rank and UofL benefits.
• University-sponsored program hosting six resident slots per year (total of 18).
• Program faculty will have an academic appointment from university
• Candidates must be board-certified
• Brand-new clinic space with eighteen exam rooms and four classrooms
• Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in hospitals and clinics
• Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
• Six weeks of paid time off (includes CME)
• Modern flagship hospital that opened in 2013, licensed for 477 beds, with health system-employed hospitalist group and leading-edge equipment; Health system covers a 18-county area with a population draw of over 500,000
• Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually and more.
• Family Medicine Residency program started in 2020; teaching opportunities available
The city is Kentucky s fourth-largest city, nestled on a scenic bend of the Ohio River in western Kentucky. It is the culinary and cultural hub of western Kentucky, with a wide variety of wonderfully delicious, locally owned restaurants and a thriving arts community. It hosts more than 20 annual festivals, including the world-famous International Bar-B-Q Festival, ROMP bluegrass music festival, Big O Music Fest and the Western Kentucky Botanical Garden Daylily Festival.
Owensboro was designated as the Sports Illustrated 50th Anniversary Sportstown for the state of Kentucky for its sports and recreation options. Owensboro offers outstanding facilities and complexes capable of hosting youth and adult tournaments for baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, hockey and more, and individual options include ice skating, disc golf, hiking and trail biking.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
• Operating Theater
• Outpatient Surgeries
• Interventional Radiology
• Emergency Departments
• Cath Lab
• Emergency Medicine
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: fpspamp
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.