Physician / Hospitalist - Pediatric / Kentucky / Permanent / Pediatric Hospitalist Needed in Western Kentucky Job
StaffPhysicians.com Owensboro, KY (On Site) Full-Time
Apply on company site
The city of Owensboro is strategically located on the southern banks of the Ohio River. It is also the 4th-largest city by population in Kentucky.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call or email Ashley Sanderson at or .
• Competitive compensation package with student loan repayment
• Qualified candidate to provide coverage for an established inpatient pediatric unit
• Excellent outpatient pediatrician and pediatric subspecialty support
• No newborn nursery or NICU coverage
• Daily census averages 4 per day
• Block schedule, 7 on 7 off
• Full benefits package includes medical, malpractice coverage, 6 weeks PTO, and retirement plans
• Contact Ashley Sanderson at , mention job
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail
• Intensive Care Unit
• Emergency Departments
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
• Basic Life Support
• Acute Care
• Primary Care
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: Report this job
Job ID: frz48au
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.