Yager Materials- Concrete Mixer Driver
Carmeuse Lime & Stone
Carmeuse Lime & Stone
Read what people are saying about working here.
Pulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Show 6 more benefits
Indeed's salary guide • Not provided by employer
• $43.7K - $55.4K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Hawesville, KY.
Full Job Description Yager Materials Provides a competitive compensation package:
• Group medical/pharmacy insurance options with company funded health care spending accounts
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• A 401k account with company contribution and matching contribution
• A robust Wellness program with financial rewards
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term and long-term disability insurance
• Options to purchase additional life insurance (employee, spouse, and child) and additional employee long-term disability insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Paid holidays and paid vacation time
• Tuition benefits including professional certifications
• Employee referral program
Position : Concrete Mixer Driver
Location : Hawesville, Ky ( Hancock County)
Job Summary :
Drives and operates concrete mixer truck to transport ready mixed concrete from plant to job site. Drivers must preform their duties with little to no supervision but must follow directions of the job superintendent or customers. Drivers are also expected to perform general maintenance around the plant and trucks when not transporting material.
• Must hold a valid Class A or B CDL
• Concrete Mixer experience is preferred but not required
• Ability to preform pre-trip inspection
• Customer service skills, maintaining good relationship with customers and coworkers
• Must hold current DOT medical certificate
• Must have good driving record, with no disqualifying offenses on your motor vehicle record (MVR)
• Knowledge of DOT requirements
With over 100 years of experience, Owensboro, KY has been home to Yager Materials. During this time, Yager has grown to become a premiere producer and service provider within the community and the various yards supplied along the Ohio River. In 2019, Yager Materials merged with Carmeuse Lime & Stone to leverage each company’s strengths to provide our customers with the superior construction services and further diversify our construction portfolio.
• Construction Services - Yager has the experience, equipment, and innovative technology to handle all of your construction needs, as small as renting a vehicle to constructing highways for the public and private sector.
• Asphalt - Offering environmentally friendly asphalt paving service using hot and warm mix technologies and offering high recycle capabilities.
• Aggregate - A leading supplier of construction stone, derrick stone, rip-rap, decorative stone, gravel and sand.
• Ready-Mix Concrete - Foremost concrete provider in Western Kentucky, supplying concrete for commercial, residential, and public projects. * Marine - Utilizing our state of the art facility, we build and repair traditional and specialized barges.
Yager Materials is dedicated to maintaining a workplace that fosters equal opportunity and creates a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. If you require particular assistance with any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you can submit your request by sending an email to email@example.com. This option is reserved for people requiring adaptation due to a disability. The information received will be processed by Carmeuse and then directed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure the proper consideration of the application or hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 2 days ago