Hospital Marketing Specialist
Suveto Buyer LLC
Grapevine, TX 76051
Pulled from the full job description
Unlimited paid time off
Show 1 more benefit
Indeed's salary guide • Not provided by employer
• $51.9K - $65.7K a year is Indeed's estimated salary for this role in Grapevine, TX.
The Hospital Marketing Specialist will be the liaison between animal hospitals in Suveto’s network, Suveto’s marketing team, and 3rd party marketing agencies. They will oversee strategic projects for hospital-specific marketing campaigns by being a consultant for best marketing practices, leveraging all vendors, communicating with hospital leadership, and coordinating with Suveto’s marketing team to ensure success. They will aggregate reporting to ensure KPI’s and successful outcomes are achieved. Coordinate and train Hospital Marketing Liaisons to be equipped to run social media, short-term campaigns and participate in Suveto Network initiatives. Coordinate any promotional items and collateral for local events or Suveto engagement at hospitals. This is a hybrid position; some time working at the Grapevine, TX office will be required.
• Engage and equip Hospital Marketing Liaisons
• Brainstorm ideas and strategies for hospital campaigns in partnership with hospital leadership and third-party vendors
• Collaborate with teams on creative marketing problem solving
• Understanding KPI’s and aggregating them for weekly and monthly reports
• Support and manage any Hospital requests to the Suveto marketing team
• Create and curate the best practices for marketing and social media to share with hospitals
• Be connected with Liaisons to share hospital updates with Suveto marketing team
• Keep up with technologies and tools used in social media and marketing
• Occasional travel to hospitals may be required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a love of collaboration.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and multi-task projects.
• Proficient in B2C marketing strategies, social media, digital marketing, and marketing reporting.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Basic Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge preferred
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in communications, marketing, or digital media
• Two to three years marketing related experience required.
• Veterinary marketing experience preferred.
Physical Requirements :
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, talk, see, hear, use hands and fingers to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We offer a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, unlimited PTO, 401k plan with an employer match, discounted veterinary services, paid parental leave for qualified employees, and more.
Suveto is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a diverse workplace free from discrimination and harassment.
Hiring Insights Job activity • Posted 1 day ago