Job Description Salary:
Red Rooster's coffee roasting and production facility is a fast paced and detail oriented environment dedicated to roasting high quality coffee and shipping it to wholesale and retail customers on the day of roast.
The primary responsibilities of the Production/Shipping Assistant will be:
• Organize and prepare packing materials for several fulfillment channels.
• Fill coffee bags by hand and/or using the auto-fill machine, using grinder (when appropriate) for correct grinds.
• Pack coffee, tea, syrup and other merchandise quickly and correctly in a manner that prevents product damage.
• Work with the General Manager and Production Team Lead to learn production and fulfillment skills, use of the daily roast spreadsheet, and shipping software.
• Support fulfillment to deliver packages to the post office in a safe and timely manner.
• Clean workstation and assist coworkers with cleaning tasks at the close of the day.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in using shipping software, spreadsheets, and Google Suite applications.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift 30 pounds, work in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment, stay on their feet for the duration of the work day, and get along well with others.
Red Rooster Coffee Roaster is committed to the health and safety of all of its employees. We take COVID-19 very seriously and expect all employees to adhere to the COVID-19 safety guidelines outlined by the VDH, CDC and to follow Red Rooster's internal health and safety protocols.
Report this job