Why is Walmart America's leading grocery store? Our customers tell us one of the biggest reasons is our hard-working and happy-to-help fresh food and grocery associates. Join our food and grocery team and you will make important decisions about the quality of fruit and vegetables our customers eat and feed to their families.
• Work in our deli and you'll be on the frontlines of customer service--your smile can make the difference between a good shopping experience and a great one.
• In our bakery--you'll help a family have a great meal. You won't just decorate cakes--you'll help customers celebrate special moments.
• Work in our dry grocery department and you will ensure customers find the items they are looking for.
No matter which fresh food or grocery area you work in, there are similarities in all departments. These include detailed cleaning of the shelves and department, checking and maintaining temperature control, verifying dates, and disposing of lesser quality food products.
If you have a passion or experience with fresh food or grocery, this is the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help customers find the products they are looking for
• Ensure high quality products are available in produce, deli, bakery, dairy, meat, and other departments
• Pack ready-to-sell products in proper containers and stock displays
• Prepare and serve ready-to-eat food
• Assist customers in ordering cakes, fulfilling deli orders, or finding the right produce
• Keep area clean, sanitized, and customer-ready
* For a complete list of duties and responsibilities, please see the actual job description.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, abilities, ideas and opinions- while being inclusive of all people.
Report this job