Job Description If you have a passion for growth, can be adaptable while on the job, and overall innovative Blue Water Development wants YOU! At Blue Water, we create an environment where our employees are engaged, empowered, and challenged to put the guest experience first. Blue Water Development Corporation is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and makes employment decisions based on merit. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State, and local laws providing for equal employment opportunities, as well as all laws related to terms and conditions of employment.
Position Purpose: Be the shining light that sets our guest’s experience on the right foot from the moment they arrive. These exceptional guest service providers assist guests through the reservation and check-in process providing exceptional service, a friendly demeanor, and an attitude of helpfulness throughout the entire process. These spotlight individuals provide support and assistance to our guests throughout their stay. Going the extra mile for a smile is the norm in this role!
Essential Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Efficiently and professionally operate all features at the front desk and guest service station, including taking reservations, checking guests in and out from their stay, handling site charges or rental fees with guests, and addressing issues or concerns appropriately.
• Use the Blue Water Way to provide an impactful guest interaction from phone handling to face-to-face guest interactions
• Support concierge department through helpfulness and supportive guest relations including directing guests, answering questions, or assisting in planning to support their stay at the property
• Follow the daily procedure for opening and closing of guest service center including ensuring a clean and orderly guest service center and environment
• Follow proper cash handling procedures including collecting monies, room/site charging, logging the money into the computer program, obtaining and distributing a receipt with the guest's signature, writing information on the daily room charge ledger, and handing the ledger to the Front Desk and dropping cash at the close of shift.
• Ensure the property is clean, and orderly, and guests are ready always.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Provides regular and reliable attendance
• Must be enthusiastic, upbeat, and energetic
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work a diverse work schedule to include weekends, holidays, and evening hours.
• Must work well under pressure and in high-stress situations
• Must be able to effectively use computers and technologies including answering the phones, using computers, copiers, fax machines as well as credit card or cash machines
• Excellent communication skills
• High School Diploma or pursuit of a high school diploma, GED Equivalent
• 1-3 years of the front desk, reservations, or customer service-oriented role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position requires standing for long periods.
Report this job