• Shift: 1st Shift
• Position Type: Permanent
Base Pay: $28.50 - $33.50
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, maintain, improve, and repair equipment, plant, services and building installations
• Set levels effectively in compliance with best practices
• Ensure production efficiency can be met within a safe well-presented facility
• Respond to technical issues affecting production and maintain electrical and mechanical services through Planned Preventative Maintenance (PM).
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 year of Welding and Fabricating experience
• 2 years of Electrical installation, troubleshooting, and repair experience
• 1 year of Plumbing experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to exercise substantial initiative and judgment in work methods and interpreting goals
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage a wide variety of activities at the same time
• Able to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with many stakeholders
• Able to identify the root cause of any losses
Site Address: 433 N. Main St. Rocky Mount Virginia 24151
For more information, please call or text 540-404-2314
Why work for Cornerstone Building Brands?
Our teams are at the heart of our purpose to positively contribute to the communities where we live, work and play. Full-time* team members receive** medical, dental and vision benefits starting day 1. Other benefits include PTO, paid holidays, FSA, life insurance, LTD, STD, 401k, EAP, discount programs, tuition reimbursement, training, and professional development. You can also join one of our Employee Resource Groups which help support our commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment.
*Full-time is defined as regularly working 30+ hours per week. **Union programs may vary depending on the collective bargaining agreement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
I'm interested I'm interested