Job Description Change begins in the family. Are you looking for a way to use your education, passion, and career to help families? And join a company that offers one of the largest vacation packages in the Virginia mental health field?
Now offering DailyPay to our employees!
Family Preservation Services, part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. As part of the nationwide team, we offer many benefits to aid in your work/life balance and career growth in addition to the usual (see below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your role: This position offers direct supportive services to children/youth and their families with mental, behavioral, or emotional disturbances resulting in significant functional impairment. Providing education, training, and support to your clients in the home and community, you will engage them in change, help sustain their progress and enable them to become more successful in their family unit.
Do the following apply to you: • Registered or will register with the VA Board as Qualified Mental Health Professional - Children (QMHP-C) or Trainee (QMHP-T) Not registered yet? Register here: https://www.license.dhp.virginia.gov/apply/
• Human service Bachelors or Masters degree (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, Special Education, Human Development, etc)
• A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and crisis response to clients. Virginia requires all direct care mental health professionals to register with the VA Board of Counseling, showing the education and experience necessary to work with clients. If you graduate with an approved degree (ex: Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, Special Education, Human Services, Human Development, etc), you are eligible to register as a QMHP Trainee. Once you have 1500 hours of work experience, you can update your registration to be QMHP C (Child) or QMHP A (Adult). This role offers experience to become QMHP-C!
Perks for working at Family Preservation Services: We offer one of the highest vacation packages in the Virginia mental health field! • Competitive Salary plus incentive pay for any 22 client hours a week!
• 12 Paid Vacation Days that increase with tenure (15 days after the first full year)
• 12 Paid Sick Days
• 10 Paid Holidays including Christmas Eve, MLK, and your birthday!
• Daily Pay- employees can instantly track their earnings after each shift and access their pay on their own schedule!
• Monthly Cell Phone Stipend, Mileage Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, Pet Insurance
• Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
• Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
• Perks @ Pathways-national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
* Contact Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Want to apply now? Text PathwaysVA to 97211 If you're #readytowork FPS is #readytohire ! To Learn More About Us: To learn about open positions near you: Text PATHWAYS to 63879 Pathways @ http://www.pathways.com/mission -vision-values Family Preservation Services @ http://www.fpscorp.comConnect with us on Social Media @ https://www.facebook.com/FPSofVA Pathways or any of its subsidiaries, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Pathways is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Report this job