Travel Nurses, Inc. is seeking a travel nurse RN Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Rocky Mount, Virginia.
Job Description & Requirements • Specialty: Telemetry
• Discipline: RN
• Start Date: ASAP
• Duration: 13 weeks
• 36 hours per week
• Shift: 12 hours, flexible
• Employment Type: Travel
We are looking for Telemetry RN for an immediate opening in Rocky Mount, Virginia. You should have 1-2 years of recent experience in your specialty and a willingness to be flexible and adaptable in new environments. Travel Nurses, Inc. (TNI) offers our traveling nurses excellent benefit packages, including day-one health care coverage, 401(k), competitive nurse salaries, bonuses/incentives, and many other perks.
The Onboarding Process You Deserve
If you're looking for a travel nurse company that will take care of you from start to finish, look no further than Travel Nurses, Inc.We have the most detailed recruitment specialists in the industry and work tirelessly to ensure your onboarding process is stress-free.
We understand contract transparency is a tremendous concern. This becomes especially true when you navigate an unfamiliar hospital system with complex pay packages and different rules for each assignment - but TNI has got this covered! We have several policies that prevent confusion about what's expected from nurses before they begin a contract; one crucial item is an Engagement Letter review completed with your recruiter before every contract.
Benefits and Perks
Go further with the best benefits and perks travel nursing offers. We provide everything you need to ensure you are covered on and off the clock.
• Day One Health Coverage: At TNI, we provide Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance to employees working full-time contracts on day one. We include several major medical plan options. Our premium BCBS plans provide an expansive network of providers in and outside Tennessee, including nationwide coverage. TNI offers an HSA plan with a dollar-per-dollar match up to $750. Electing or waiving the group health insurance, eligible contract nurses will automatically enroll in forty thousand employer-paid life/ AD&D insurance. Finally, we offer a 401(k) plan through John Hancock with employer matching.
• 24/7 Clinical Support: Healthcare Professionals work 24/7, and so does TNI! Situations may emerge at any time, so we always have a clinician available to support you! As a nurse-owned and nurse-operated agency, Travel Nurses, Inc. takes pride in saying, "Nurses know Nurses." The best travel nurses and healthcare professionals deserve the best support.
• Lucrative Referral Bonus: TNI believes your friends deserve to be treated well, so we offer a lucrative referral bonus! Earn $500 per RN national traveler referral and $250 for non-RN referrals (To be paid upon successfully completing 468 hours worked).
• Travel Reimbursement: No need to miss out on an adventure because you can't afford to get there. Travel Nurses, Inc. will help you cover the cost.
• Onboarding Cost Coverage: We know credentialing fees add up. TNI is committed to covering your onboarding costs, including licensure fees, certification reimbursement, physical exams, and immunizations.
• $700 Loyalty Bonus: We are devoted to you and want you to know it! Make $700 for 700 hours worked in a calendar year with the TNI family.
Learn more about our benefits and perks here.
Travel Nurses, Inc Job ID #595934. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN - Med-Surg/Tele
About Travel Nurses, Inc. Find Your Next Adventure!
At Travel Nurses, Inc., everything we do is to empower our healthcare professionals to excellence.
Nurses are the backbone of healthcare. And at Travel Nurses, Inc., nurses are the head and heart, as well. We are owned by OR Nurses Nationwide. Founded, owned and operated by nurses, we began our journey in 1988 staffing exclusively OR settings. Soon, we expanded to staffing all nurse specialties and allied professionals nationwide. America's leading national rating agency has identified us as the No. 1 travel nurse provider in 2017, and we made the list again in 2018. Today, Travel Nurses Inc. provides complete services for total career mobility in nursing. We are completely transparent in all dealings and eliminate all financial uncertainty you might have accepting any assignment.
Benefits and Perks
Go further with the best Benefits & Perks Package our industry had to offer. We provide everything you need to ensure you are covered on and off the clock, including but not limited to:
* Day One Health Coverage
* Low Census Pay * Travel Reimbursement * $700 Loyalty Bonus * First Time Traveler Incentive Program * and much more!
Benefits • Weekly pay
• Continuing Education
• 401k retirement plan
• Wellness and fitness programs
• Mileage reimbursement
• Referral bonus
• Employee assistance programs
• Medical benefits
• Dental benefits
• Vision benefits
• Benefits start day 1
• License and certification reimbursement
• Life insurance
• Retention bonus
Report this job