Responsible for the cleanliness of the entire facility. Provides housekeeping for locker rooms. nursery and other areas in the club. Help with loading & unloading of the washers and driers.
• Maintains locker room appearance every 15 minutes: picking up towels, locks, trash, etc.
• Restocks paper products in locker rooms; paper, lotions, soap.
• Maintains appearance of whirlpool (draining, cleaning, refilling when needed), checking temperature & chemicals. Checks stats every 2 hours and provides data on the dry erase boards in each locker room.
• Empties all trash in the entire facility including the locker rooms, youth services, front desk etc. and other club areas.
• Loads washers and driers with dirty towels. Keeps laundry room clean and dust free.
• Vacuum entire facility including the locker rooms/youth services etc.
• Cleans mirrors/windows in the entire facility including the locker rooms, youth services area etc.
• Dusts entire facility including all furniture, cove base etc. throughout the club.
• Clean all full-time management staff offices including but not limited to vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting phones, windows, window sills and blinds.
• Dust mop track 3 times per day. Wet mop track daily.
• Clean all racquetball courts (i.e. floors, walls, goody boxes etc.).
• Clean all fire extinguishers, water fountains etc. daily.
• Clean coffee bar daily (front desk cleans the coffee bar equipment).
• Wet mop all tile (i.e. foyer, entrance to indoor pool etc.) daily.
Education: High School -l0th grade minimum. 16 years of age with available transportation.
Experience: Strong housekeeping skills.
Licensure, certification, and/or registration: CPR/AED certification is required for all opening housekeeping staff and preferred for all other housekeepers. If not certified certification must be obtained within 90 days of hire.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Walking, bending, lifting.
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 123973
Employment Status: Flex
Location: Carilion Wellness - Westlake
Shift: Any Day, Any Shift
Shift Details: 5a-8p M-F, 8a-2p Sa, 11a-4p Su
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.