TX - Grapevine, TX
Installation - Maint - Repair
The Computer Technician will be responsible for providing computer diagnostics and repairs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other Duties not listed may be assigned.
Daily Responsibilities % of Job 90%
• Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
• Resolve hardware technical issues within time schedule and provide the break and fix solution using in-house system
• May manually set up computer systems and hardware and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
• Other duties as assigned.
Warehouse Efficiencies % of Job 5%
• Builds and maintains a work environment that is positive and is supported by open feedback and two-way communications at all levels.
• Keeps warehouse organized and clean at all times.
Team Building/Leadership % of Job 5%
• Responsible for maintaining a positive work environment while supporting the companys culture.
• Responsible for fostering a healthy and safe work environment, focusing on the well-being of all associates.
Education or Experience or Demonstrated Skill Set
• Working towards completing A+ certification.
• Still attending tech school.
• Should have solid 1-2 years of repair experience (in computer repair?).
• Worked in low production PC type environment.
• Experienced in 1-2 OEMs.
• Knowledge of simple or repetitive component replacement such as LCD/HDD for multiple commodities.
• Should have working knowledge of different models of all major computer/electronics manufacturers.
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.
• Demonstrated skill set while working with Temp Agency
• Job requires the ability to clearly organize and categorize work priorities to complete work.
• Demonstrated ability to read and follow written instructions and ideas.
• Job requires the repeated and coordinated use of your hands, wrists, and fingers to use a computer keyboard, and other small handheld tools.
• Requires hands-on, ambition, and drive to succeed - Makes things happen.
• Goal oriented and must be accustomed to achieving results through team-work.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to reach daily KPI/Hour metrics - Minimum KPI Standards of 1.20- 1.49 (able to meet within 90 days of employment).
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
• Shows determination to achieve excellent results
• Finds better ways
• Demands top performance
• Inspires commitment
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit for long periods of time. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to tolerate moderate to high noise levels in a warehouse environment. Office and outside environmental conditions found in the warehouse, hot in the summer, cold in the winter. Individuals may need to walk for an extensive period of time while working and walking the facilities; to reach over shoulder heights; bend or stoop below the waist; repetitive wrist, hand, or finger movement. Employee must be able to lift objects approximately up to 50lbs.
SMS InfoComm Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and Inclusion are the foundation of our culture.