Located in Grapevine, TX
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Graphic Technician is responsible for all phases of graphic fabrication including laminating, mounting, assembling, installing, finishing and packaging various forms of dimensional, digital and vinyl graphics.
• Read and analyze production and shipping orders to determine graphic and exhibit requirements.
• Laminate printed media using pneumatic thermal laminators.
• Install large multi-panel graphic murals on existing structures.
• Trim graphic panels to ensure proper alignment.
• Cut, weed, and mount vinyl graphics to various substrates and insure proper alignment.
• Finish trimmed graphics panels with appropriate hardware (popups, banner stands, etc.)
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Package finished products using appropriate materials to minimize risk of damage during transport.
• Assemble components of exhibit based on design specifications and setup instructions.
• Perform regular maintenance on all equipment to ensure proper functionality.
• Implement quality control checks throughout production process to prevent errors and minimize loss.
• Maintain clean and organized inventory storage areas.
• Ensure all storage pallets are labeled accurately.
• Liaise with other departments to coordinate operations and activities.
• Perform product previews and training with internal and external clients.
• Maintain clean and safe working environment.
• Physical Inventory.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Intermediate knowledge of industry standard vinyl cutting software (i.e. FlexiSign, ZUND)
• 3 to 5 years of applicable experience
• Understand schematic drawings as applies to graphic and exhibit assembly
• Basic knowledge and use of hand tools and measurement devices
• The position requires good, basic, clerical and administrative skills with emphasis on verbal and written communication skills (in English), good common sense; positive attitude; willingness to take initiative; and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
• Cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
• Conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
• Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner.
• Trade show experience a plus
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
Register and submit an online application: https://accounts.expresspros.com/Account/register
Visit us at: 1703 Airport Freeway Bedford, TX 76021
Call us for appointment: 817-354-9675
Express Office: Bedford
1703 Airport Freeway
Bedford, TX 76021